Friday, September 26, 2008

Starbucks gathering~

I guess this will be the first post for this brand new blog~ Lolx...

As the official opening for this blog I am going to put up this simple post of our short and fun gathering at Starbucks @ Kuching International Airport.

Photobucket
Our drinks~

Photobucket
Jason~~ LOLX acting cute

It was a Monday, it was my off day,nothing much to do so I decided to have dinner with Syl and Jas. It was off to Batu Lintang for a 'yummylicious ' dinner. After a fulfilling dinner we ponder a while where to go. Sylvia suggested the Starbucks @ KIA since I love planes that would be the best place to have a drink. (Thank God I was not stuck at the viewing gallery) We chatted and had some camwhoring session. Halfway I had nothing better to do so I took the snake and ladder board game out to play. I had a good start but ended up loosing because somehow the snakes just loves me so much and keep attacking me :(....

Photobucket
being us~~

What to do.... *sighs* and Sylvia became the winner...



All and all it was a fun night out. I would to have more of this activities with them soon....
Photobucket
I lost in this game =(
Next post: How this blog got started *winks*

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

we had such a great time that night. the food at batu lintang is simply delicious...SLURRPSS~ thanks to both of you for accompanying me that night since my parents are not around. we also had a good laugh at starbucks while playing those board games. the only person missing is koh ping in our group. miss her lots!!

kohping said...

*touched*