Sunday, November 15, 2009

Edz Updates.

Wow... time is zooming past very fast. It is the end of the year again and X'mas is not too far off. I am having all the X'massy mood now. Wakakakaka.

Well... it has been a mind boggling semester for me as the subjects that I have taken are heavy subjects. Taxation, Financial Management, Analysis for Competitive Advantage and Auditing. Amongst all, FM is fun, cause can use calculator LOL... no lar joking...FM is more calculation and less on words which Tax and Audit is. Audit for one is, how should I put it... a boring subject nothing but words... words... and words... and words which are quiet difficult to understand. Psstt... I had to use short form for some of the terms to remember them LOLx... like PEDCAR stand for Professional Judegement, Evidence, Documentation, Communication, Association and Reporting. There are sooooo many sections and assertions to remember... phew....

I will be facing my final exams on 23rd and 24th each day a paper and 2nd and 4th December respectively. On the 7th December I am being 'employed' to do my internship in one of the Big four companies. Wish me luck... hope I don't screw things up and also don't screw my finals up..

I hope I can learn something for that 3 months of internship.

That's all for me.
Take care my dear friends out there.
Miss you all.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

hehehe...miss you too, cuz~~~ :) all the best to you on your exams and internship...you'll do fine!! just put your whole heart in it and trust in the Lord. :) HUGSSS~~~~

simply Ed said...

thanks cuzzie~~

HUGS