Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BFFs~~~

I spent my early Christmas with my Bodo friends and other close friends at KL on the 21st December...there was 8 of us - Sylvia, Estee, Casey, Rocky, Hui Xian, Amos, Fish & Marcus.

It reminded me of the last Christmas spent with you all in Kuching, having home cooked western dinner at my place. :) Makes me miss that time!


My lamb steak with mint sauce at Jack's Charbroil Steakhouse at Medan Damansara...yum yumm~~~


Then we have exchange presents among ourselves...

Look at our presents...whoaaa~~!!

A mini bear dustbin from Fish. Haha.



A piggy bank from Estee..but this one is an elephant bank :P

A notebook from Marcus...

A Santa bear with sweets from Rocky... :D


A Xmas tree with clip from Sylvia :P

A Xmas tree & Santa Bear (Green colour 1) from Amos to Estee


And lastly....

A bunny holder from Casey :D

I hope you all had a wonderful & blessed Christmas wherever you are....



P/S: Sorry, Koh Ping for not being able to help Francis out on that morning~ I can't wait to see you again...hopefully before you give birth! Then I wanna see your baby girl~~~ (and see larrr...her name is so hard to remember, I can't recall what's the name Francis planned to give her already!..sighhhhhh...why can't Francis choose a simple name -_-")

No comments: