Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My New Room @ BU...and new life

Hello my beloved friendsssss....

How have all of you been lately?? Been missing you all heaps... Supposed to blog this entry long time ago but it has been draft til now. :P Gomei....

Well, i don't really like my jobbbb...as admin and accounts. Pay is darn lowww...and most of the time serves no purpose for my music career. -__- And my boss got this character and attitude....makes me quite pissed at times. She got no sense of TIME and no matter what happens though she's the one at wrong, we (me and my colleague) needs to take the blame. Always like to trouble peopleeee!! So, i'm deciding on making this as a part time job...just to help my current boss with her messy accounts. Thus, i need to think of either proceeding to my licentiate certificate together with my associate certificate....to cut short the time span for studying and practicing. Of course...it will be more stressful...to focus on 2 certs instead of 1.

Sylvia, Su Yee and Serena. Su Yee is my colleague from Sabah and Serena is a Sunway student whom we befriended during the Xperience Roland Exhibition at KL Convention Centre last month.


Btw....i'm planning to get a portable air-cond for my room at Bandar Utama. It's so freaking hot and i never sleep with my blanket on me...yet i can still sweat. T.T Any of you know what's the price range for a portable air-cond/cooler?

My room's furniture are mainly bought from Ikea. :D And my younger god sis, Hui Xian...helped me to assemble the furniture. She was so happy to assemble them and was proud of herself after that. LoL~



I've been hanging out with my Bodo Family lately....also Joann...Hui Xian....Desmond Sim and add another one onto my list would be Amos.

Main Activities with:
  • My Bodo Family - Dinner, MOVIE, Yum Cha, ICE CREAM, Walk at the park with Girl Girl, Karaoke
  • Joann - Dinner, Badminton, Movie
  • Hui Xian - Dinner, Yum Cha, Shopping
  • Desmond - Dinner, Shopping, Swimming
  • Amos - Lunch, Church, Badminton, Movie

FYI...i'm going back to Kuching this Wednesday evening, May 13 and coming back to KL on Friday night, May 15. Is Jason and Edwin cuz gonna be free to meet up??

Then, i'll be going to Melbourne on May 23rd, coming back on May 31st.

LAKSAAAA KOLO MEEEE KUEH CHAAPPP POPIAAHHH...HERE I COME!!!! :D~~~~

LOVE YOU ALL~~~

2 comments:

kohping said...

dont forget to tapao ya... :P

Sylvia said...

yeaa i wanna tapaooo....100 sio bee...few packets of kolo mee...hahahaha...