Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sylvia's trip back to Kch-part 3

This is a continuation of from the previous post. It was on Friday morning and also the day that Sylvia is flying back to KL. We had a breakfast date and it was Laksa time again and as for me I decided to have Kolo mee. We also ordered Popiah or vegetable spring roll.

We decided to go to ban hock road to have our breakfast, as the laksa there is not bad at all. Most of the food there is good. We had a great time there and guess what, the lady selling the popiah was my ex-student Mary, who is doing insurance sells too. She is a very hardworking lady and her popiah is very good too. Not being bias here but I think her popiah is good. Ok, Let the photos do the talking for now.

Photobucket
Sylvia's delicious bowl of laksa.

Photobucket
My yummylicious bowl of kolo mee.

Photobucket
Delectible popiah

Photobucket
Healthy!

Now for some funny photos...hehehe Sylvia is going to kill me for this.... =P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Biggest mouth competition? Who is gonna be the winner?

Photobucket

And this is dedicated to my cuzzie Sylvia
Photobucket
The Mona Lisa of Malaysia. =D

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

omg mona lisa?? i wanna pengsan d....

hahaha so bad ... really post up that photo XD

so obvious my mouth is bigger laahhhh! you so malu don't wanna open mouth big big. lol~

ms.bulat said...

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAH MONA LISA OF MALAYSIA

simply Ed said...

ya ba me very shy hahaha...

why wanna pengsan...mona lisa ma...looki at that cute smile hahaha...


That photo really funny lar cuz.. can't help it...hahaha makes me laugh everytime I see it.

ms. Bulat: yalor mona lisa of Malaysia...u agree or not??? =P

ms.bulat said...

i 100% agreeeeee :D later i ask her show me.

Sylvia said...

T.T

kohping said...

eh... no wonder this place looks familar... hehehe.. was the 'laksa mui' there for bout 3-4yrs?
*very slow*

Sylvia said...

who is the laksa mui arr? >< i don't recognize who and who there. xD