Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ed's update

Well, I have not updated this blog for a long time and I think it is time to update a bit. So far life in Kch has been ok. Lately, there are a lot of events going down here in Kch. Kch Fest has started and it is time to pig out.

My exam results are out on 22nd July, I was happy with my results as it was far better than I thought. I manage to score all credits this time. A relief to me. I am going to keep on the hardwork, especially for this coming semester, as I would be taking up 4 subjects which are all accounting papers. Last month, I was in KL for 9 days, sorry guys for not meeting with you all. I had some reasons behind. But when you are back her let me buy you guys dinner or something. =) Hope to see you guys back here soon.

Recently, I had a liking for gardening too, I manage to get myself a small vege plot at the backyard. Planting a few types of vege. Hahaha... hope it will be a success...

How about you guys? How are guys doing over in KL? take care.

Miss you guys.
xoxo
Edwin

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

hehehe im so proud of you, cuz with your results ;)

and how come u didnt show me your little garden when i was back? lol...