Monday, August 17, 2009

Sakit Palak a.k.a HEADACHE

Long awaited post? or prolly the short return of a prodigal son.. lol.. wat8va.. sighs~~

Why is life full of decisions.. Will it be better if you live like the Sims and some1 else is controlling how u move.. Or wat if there is an undo button somewhere or a trial button.. life is well... REAL.. every step you make changes your future like the butterfly effect.. seconds ticks away of no return, and then suddenly every decision feels like tons of weight upon ur shoulder.. I hate life, but I like it too for all the fun times with u guys and my gf too.. damn I'm contradicting myself.

I wish I have search harder for a job in the UK. At least now I'd still be with my girlfriend in Leeds and we wont have to quarrel over webcam once a week and miss each other the other days.. DOes long distance relationship work? She wants to stay in the UK to earn more money, I want to stay in Malaysia to build my career. Long relationship couples stayed together because of old memories of good times, or holding on for love, or mayb just mayb because no party want to be the bad guy to end it. its a gruesome experience, and the naive me thought that love heals all.. ok, a lot of you would say that's SO NOT ME.. or is it? Shit! I'm schizophrenic.

I need some help weighing some pros and cons..
1a. Go to the UK for a holiday, spend all cash, zero on savings (mayb hav to quit my job)
1b. Dont go for the holiday, probability of ending the relationship..
2a. Go to UK for a short course of ACCA, need to spend either her money or my mom's money
2b. Don't go for the course, prolly end of relationship..
3a. choosing either option 1 or 2 to avoid the bad ending = slower career development.
3b. mommy and daddy are over 55 and still working to support my sister and the family, really wish I can help earn for the family so they can retire = Don't choose option 1 or 2..

Actually, we've come to terms on option 1 by the end of the year and consequently option 2 by the 3rd quarter of next year.. How would you guys comment.. or mayb not..

I'm just blaberring.. sorry... this post will be deleted soon.

If I had a magic lamp, I'll wish I'm hell rich so I dont need to work and I can be anywhere I want. but that's everyone's wish.. why are we born to have headaches.. ARGHH!~~~...

Tomorrow will be better (if you start avoiding your problems, that can be true.. but facing it needs a decision.., hence, tomorrow is still a headache).. not a good ending to my post.. lets finish with 2 photos of 2 recent fren's bday, so everyone can have a good laugh or mayb an awkward moment..

Titty cake


cocky cake..

that's a bombshell ending.. tada~~ nitey

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

haha the tek tek and birdie cake is hilarious :P i cannot imagine me having this kind of bday cake -_-"

well, i got to say long distance relationship will work if both side can compromise with each other. it's about sacrifices. i'm actually proud of you that you've tried your best to apply visa to get back there to be with her but luck wasn't on your side.

u want to stay here to build your career...she wants to say there to earn more money. actually, if you recalled what i've told you before last year...she should be the one to come back and stop being selfish. no need to come kuching but KL will do. they're plenty of opportunities for her as an ACCA graduate. coming back here also can earn money and what's wrong with that? what's the MORE money got to do with being MORE happy together?

you should be placing your family and your career first, BEFORE her. you're the only son and since you're already back here and working (while she isn't yet obviously)...priority should go to you. if she cannot respect you for that, do you want to forever follow whatever she wants?

i wouldn't decide for you what is the best decision for both of you. it is for both of you to work it out. but i can just see that she's plain selfish and only thinking about herself at the other side of the world. :) sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling here. but this is really what i think and feel.

kohping said...

IMHO

before you decide, ask yourself what is your priority in life and what you see yourself as in the future.

and remember, blood is thicker than water :)