Monday, November 24, 2008

Bringing Jason to Life

Ok.. so it was a sunny, maybe rainy, could even be stormy morning/night... lots of possibilities since my memory is so vague.. i remember seeing people for the first time.. it was on the 17th of November 1985, people in green suit hold me up.. cut away a part of me.. and hit my butt a few times to make me cry.. how cruel.. so it was the day.. the day i saw light.. as i crawl or maybe pushed out of a hole... LOL.. and then I see people acting stupid in front of me.. speaking gu gu and ga ga.. and my oh my they do make the funniest faces.. and then this photo was taken.. after some time..
Photobucket
Me.. some months/years old.. looking at people making funny faces and taking my ...well.... charming photo. ;)

and then I slowly got introduce to the world.. the things around me.. and how I should spell or call a certain object.. then there were the A for Apple and B for Boy.. Somehow someway, I started growing taller.. and I became this!

Photobucket
Don't ask me why I match orange with green, I don't even recall my face was like this. OMG

And then I was brought to a class.. so I can meet people. I ended up somewhere in this photo.. With the "coolest" hairstyle at the time.. (Why do they make us wear the same uniform, is it so they can ignore us since we look the same. and the teacher can feel special?)

Photobucket
Can you see me in the crowd? We are all the same.. except for those that wear dresses..

And then there was a gap, I guess I must be abducted.. for I have no photos of it.. barely the memory.. what in the heck happened to me.. I am still doubtful.. IT MUST BE A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY.. or so I thought.. if Malaysia has NASA, maybe in a million years. Why?... because.. somehow.. I became different.. I became taller.. and ... cuter? or nerdier.. haha you decide... somewhere in LFC(Liverpool Futbool Clubb).. sth like tat

Photobucket

And this photo is what my dad would call, the durian split hair.. bcos my hairline looks as if its a durian almost splitting.. and u can crack it open if u put one hand over the left part of my head and the other over the right.. and with a bit of force.. you'll get nice hot steamy durian brain!.

Ok.. after this one... hmm.. I guess I ended up being something like tat.. who I am or what I am now.. maybe you'll find it in another post.. (shit boss is watching.. betta get back to work).. same time same day.. stay tune.. to Jason's Post(s)!..

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

hahaha...love your post as always. you successfully applied creative writing. hahaha...

ang gu gu...your baby photo so chubby..but doesn't look like you. i like your baby's hairstyle though...compared to the others. :P