Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chinese Fondue in short:Steamboat a.k.a. hotpot a.k.a. FUN!!

We're never short of ideas and places to go to. Wonder why?... hmmm, anyway, if our schedule permits, we would be doing things almost everyday!. This little steamboat occasion was the fruit of our discussion of what we had yet to do together. Some of you may ask why so many years we never went steamboat!! well, lets just put it this way, b4 I am back.. things was boring.. I bring in the crowd! hell yea!(thickface is another condition if you wanna join us) ok enuf of crapsss!.

So, out of the blue, on a monday, Ed suddenly wanted to bring us all out for steamboat. So we went, not knowing that he wanted this to be his bday dinner since he is kinda reluctant to celeb it on the day due to exams. (we're still gonna celeb on the day anyway, who cares what he thinks! we rulez his bday)..

the cooking process! look at the seriousness! mainly cause We're hungry!! like soooo much!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
OMG, slerrrrp, I have to slurp in my saliva again from just looking at the photos.. I MISS YOU MEATS!

presenting.... the fruit of our efforts.. prepared by Chef Edwin, Sylvia and Jason
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Can we do this again?.. I'm so hungry at work now. Shdnt even be posting.. Just don't tell my boss!
Photobucket

The Aftermath isn't... well... pretty.. but the important thing is its YUMMY!.. and FYI, the hand was mine.. still thirsty for my last shot of lime juice. Finally, nice nice Edwin had the courtesy of paying for this meal. Thanks Ed.

ME:well, that's all for today....
My imaginary opposite:HEY!.. stop it right there~, there's more!
ME:but but bu.... I have to work!.. and I look so damn embarrassing in the coming photos
My imaginary opposite:JUST FINISH THE REST OF THE POST!
ME:darn.. (chewing my lips) wat8va..
(maybe I'm schizophrenic..)

STARBUCKS! (anything but the usual)

First, the creamy beard... (involves ppl licking white stuff... )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


The Table Cam
Photobucket

The Star of starbucks..

Photobucket

The nip attack.. again from the famous nip pincher syl.. aka grandma character in Madagascar.

Photobucket

and finally couple of the night goes to~~. ;)

Photobucket

This are all taken from Starbucks, the Spring. Amazingly, we stayed and talk talk talk till everyone leaves.. I wonder when they all left, it was like one minute they were all around.. and the next, after our stunt photoshoot.. and lil bit of talking, poof disappeared into thin air......

Till another time. I'm so tired..

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

hahaha...i lost my reputation already with those photos. T.T

btw..i don't mind being the grandma in madagascar...she's so cuteeee!!! LOLX!