Saturday, November 29, 2008

KP November Updates

okay.. even though the cow did not literally fly over the moon, a promise is still a promise.

this month has been a great month to me... it has both ups and down!!!

so, the good part or the bad part?

i guess i'll go with the bad part...

first was my wira... it got bang and the right passenger door was dented and cost me about 800 to fix it... but it's okay... it taught me a lesson to drive and park carefully... not quite... just a week ago, i was driving nissan sunny.. and, again, it got bang... now... it's the left passenger door, dented!!! the fix?? RM600... *there goes all my pay!!!*

anyway, the good part of the month was ...

- KOLO MEE!!!

my high school mate, Joyce, came for a visit. She not only brought me 2 packet of kolomee, she also brought 1kg of RAW kolo mee!!! and i went to Gardens for food for the first time... Guess what? i met another kuchingnites (Wei Ying, KHS mate) while lurking around at Mid Valley waiting for Joyce's arrival. She just reminded me how old i'm getting... T_T

- WEDDING~
not mine, but my brother's :)
it was his wedding registration day and i became the official youngest witness of the day!!! it was fun! the place was lovely. The registration office is a Putra Jaya. That was my second time (or maybe third or fourth if you count in drive through and sitting in the car) going to Putra Jaya. I would say, it's a nice experience since the office wasn't as bold as the one i once saw in a photo. It was nicely decorated, with 2 different altar, the Indian and the Chinese wedding theme. The room is in gold color. They even have chairs lining up in the room assuming there will be lotsa guess coming to witness a wedding, and fake wedding cake too!!! *amazing*
p/s: wait for next month post on the wedding reception! :)

- HANG OUTS!!!
on the second week of Nov, my ACN kaki, Patsy 'organize' our first forth night meet on friday. Pat, 'the organizer' brought us to 'alexis', a jazz bistro!!! before jazz, we ate some hawker food at a kopitiam along Jalan Imbi *i forgot the name of the place*. OMG! I just love it. That night was an american african lady performing. She's definitely fantastic. And not to mention the pianist was... cute too :) *his name is Eric Li btw* We had wine and cakes and endless laughter when we plan for a wicked birthday for Julian 'the bodyguard'. I hope he wasnt traumatist by the 'perfect' gift!


- MY WORK AND ME

life as a programmer / testing engineer, nothing much except late night and tight schedule... Will talk more bout my work life in some other post.

like the saying goes, all work makes kp a dull girl!

so, our considerate boss planned something for us~ Project Dinner!!! We had lovely dinner at Telawi Street Bistro, Bangsar. We drank and we sang and we laugh! *spare you the detail*

and last night? another company event at berjaya hotel! we ate ate ate and we drink drink drink!! FREE FLOW!!! haha...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay lar... enough of my updates for november.
till then, take care my BFFs

chao~

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

wahhh...seems like so happening to me!!!! nice nice nice!!! :D

btw december we going to karaoke when i go down to KL...you wanna join?? estee, joey and cody going..and got a few more which gonna intro to you. mm..i think total got 8 people lor if you're also going. oi mou oi mou??

kohping said...

oklar... count me in...

JasonL said...

i wanna go. i wanna go!... high five to ping.. din c ur post for a long long time~ btw, when ur back in kch.. remember to post ur reminiscence..

Sylvia said...

xD you can come, jason...buy ticket fly to kl with me. celebrate xmas and new yr there with me... xD leave edwin alone with kelly and sharon. xD xD

KP..okay..make urself free on the 27th Dec (Saturday) =)

kohping said...

my post on reminiscence arr??

can lar can lar...

but slow slow wait woorr

simply Ed said...

Oh la... Like that la..dump me lar...

Ok lor... if that is the case... wot can I say....

Sylvia said...

Hahahaha..just kidding lar xD

Muah muah cuzieee...mou gam lao chan...eehehehe.