Monday, November 3, 2008

Sylvia's Reminiscence

Last night, Jason, Ed and me went to The Spring for dinner and shopping. Jason wanna find his working attire...and me...bikinis for Koh Samui trip next year. ^^ It's kinda great to shop with these 2 guys..haha. But...the worst part is both of them partnered to bully me. T.T Saying that i am a nipple attacker, them wanting to spit on my head cause i'm short...and i am forced to wear the swim suits for them to see. Sigh~ Luckily i survived the night.

We talked and joked a lot last night, especially when Jason and I was on the way to pick Ed up...Jason & I joked about "the way to find a bf/gf"..and we laughed until tears were almost rolling down from our eyes. It was so damn funny...but too bad, i dont plan to share the joke here. This joke is just between Jason and me. =P

Then, here's the main part of the post. We decided last night to post our young time photos and compare with photos now...which, i think i don't change much in looks. Heheh.

WARNING....THIS POST HAS LOTS OF PHOTOS!!

Here goes:
---------
How old is this...i also don't know...maybe close to 1 years old. But obviously still a baby. xD Cute bohhh..cute bohhh??? si beh ker ai lehhh???



5 years old in Lodge Prep School. Was in the singing competition for the first time and got 1st place. ^^ Forgotten what song i sang already. My mom used to tell me that i love to sing a lot when i was young...and i could have been a better singer if she'd sent me for training.



Still 5 years old...i performed hawaiian dance when i was in Lodge. Can u spot me in the photo?



Next photo, Koh ping and me is in this photooo....able to spot us? LoL! We were 9 years old.



14 years old in Australia with Jennifer.



Sweet 16...with my studio photo.



----------

Hm...okie. Ed and Jason was actually discussing about my hair style during younger days and now. Right...so, i'm gonna compile my photos to show the different types of hair style i had.

Mushroom hairstyle...That's the shortest hair i got in my life.


Natural and Frizzy hair...hmm...this is the best photo i could find. Taken in Malacca with my God sister.



Short, straight hair (with fringe).


Long, straight hair (without fringe).


Long, curly hair (with fringe). Sorry about the pig face. T.T


And my hairstyle now....


LOL~

3 comments:

simply Ed said...

LOL... don worry we will soon past it up

JasonL said...

OMG.. was that really u, the one with a fringe? Is like ur older sister or a distant cousin.. Nothing like u.. and ur cute as a baby.. LOL.. I'll post mine as soon as I've got hold of a scanner

Sylvia said...

LoL...*Sings* im waiting for you~~~ waiting for you.....