Monday, March 16, 2009

2 1/2 days BACK in Kuching

I was baaccckk to Kuching for 2 1/2 days from Sunday to Tuesday night. It really feels so good to be back. My tears were in my eyes when I landed Kuching International Airport. Tried so hard to control it. I miss everything in Kuching.......badly....even more after all the stress and insecure feeling I was facing in the past month.

Daddy fetch me from the airport...and asked me have I eaten my lunch or not. I said nope...but I don't have the appetite to eat...so I rather wait for dinner instead. Daddy said at least get some drink outside first before heading back home. I started crying after ordering my drink...and dad asked if I wasn't feel well. I shook my head...and told him I'm very stress. Dad also cried a little when he saw me crying. Sigh...sometimes I wish I was stronger....and less emotional.

Okay...enough of the crying part. xD I know i'm weak and i'm not afraid to show my weakness la. Sigh...

So far...dad brought me to eat my favorite local dish MIDIN....and Tomato Kueh Tiaw since I'm back. Oh yea...my music exam went fine that Monday morning. I'm sure it's a pass for me...hee..

The last night back in Kuching, I got to meet up with Ed and Jas....finally!! Jason appeared after MIA for so long. He claims that he's very busy with his new project....well, in my mind, actually i was thinking...at night cannot online meh? :P

Anyway, Jason fetch me up and we tapaoed kolo mee and kueh chap at 3rd mile market and go to Ed's house to eat (Tat's becoz Ed can't go out...sad sad for him ). Ah Ting's kolo mee stall is always my favorite stall. My ex bf used to bring me there to eat his kolo mee and he also operates a stall at Swinburne Uni and his "pak loh" duck kolo mee and curry kolo mee was my FAVORITE!!!

Photo time....

2 packets of kolo mee (with 'ang') and 2 packets of kueh chap...slurppp~


And Just uz...









I miss you guys.....missing the times we spent together.
You both made me feel like i don't wanna go back to KL...
It's been a while since I laughed so happily...
and yeahh...i agree "Edwin and Jason...ONLY AVAILABLE IN KUCHING"
Lolx

HOW SADDDD!!! I'm looking forward to go back again!

1 comment:

kohping said...

hoi hoi!!!
enough enough!!!!
i want my kolo meee!!!!
nvm nvm...
next month my home coming
3rd - 6th April :P
be ready!