Monday, March 30, 2009

KP - Picking-up in March :)

well.. as you all know...
I've move to stay in a dorm earlier this month with my high school mate, Joyce
The place is a little run down but it sure is cozy

i got a little better in adapting my life here than 6 months ago
there has been so much in March..

i had my little trip to Jakarta and caught some live Jazz performance.
It was truly amazing. i had to say it was my first time traveling for such an event.
i guess there are more to come *wink wink*

well... bout my work... the project which i had felt strongly about it, has finally come to end...
what left was fond memories of 7 and half months spent with the 'family'
some bitter sweet ones... oh yeah... so gonna talk about it when i get back later...
*things are better left verbal at times*

i'm so looking forward for April to come.
i'll be coming home for the first weekend, and the second weekend, i'm heading to Cameron.
i hope to visit sylvia from time to time.
even when i'm so near, i havent spare my time for her and i really feel bad for myself.
To Syl, catch up with u soon...
and guys back in Kch, let's have makan-makan session when i'm back...
tata for now~~~

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

hey ping..it's so great to hear that you're doing better.

as for me...i've found a room (actually i kicked joey out :P) at BU...very near where estee is staying. was busy finding and buying my stuffs for the room and it's almost done! i'll post abt it to update you guys. :)

yeah i feel bad too coz we haven't even get the chance to see each other though i'm already down here for 1 month ++. we shd find a day to hang out. :) wait til i've settled my accommodation and feeling more settled ya...

i'll update the blog soon.