Sunday, March 22, 2009

KP's 'Blonde' story

this is 'blonde' enough to tell...
but i've use my card for the first time...
it was 4am and i was driving back home from work (yes, you've got it right, 4am)
i have RM20 in my pocket and a card that i never use...
and i notice my tank is almost empty...
...decision decisions:
  • pump petrol with cash and come back again for another refuel
  • use my card and be on debt
  • go to ATM get some cash, but it's 4am...
And so, i go with the second option...
Filling up my petrol full tank, grab the receipt and speed off the place..
urrgghh... and now, i'm officially entered the life on debt :(

to tell you the truth, it's pretty eerie to pump petrol 4am
the station is so quiet that i believe i could hear a pin drop
whenever a car come in, you'll start to feel so insecure
geee... probably that was just me
any way..
that's all for the 'blonde' story for you :P

ciao~

No comments: