Sunday, March 29, 2009

Moving on...

Hi guys...how have you all been lately?? Missing you all loads and heaps over here.

Life over here in KL has been up and down. Had a huge disappointment over someone recently...after finding out the truth behind all the lies and everything. However, I've forgiven and trying my best to move on. It's hard cause there were hopes and faith planted...and it reminds me of the song by Jay Chou again..."shuo hao de xin fu ne". Just wondering if there's anymore friendship between us after this happened or not. It's sad to suddenly lose a friend. Sometimes i wish the situation was different and it didn't have to end like this.

Anyway, almost found a permanent place to stay for myself and Girl girl!! :P :P Thanks to my friends around me here...they're so supportive and helpful when I'm having problems and feeling down. Again...feel blessed.

Some updated photos for you guys...


With my darling estee...

and with my bodo friends...

We attended the Japanese Karaoke Competition held by Estee and Rocky's school at Federal Hotel. It was interesting...and can hear many nice Japanese songss~~

Girl girl..with her poodle leg... :P


Sharing my beer with you all...with LOVE.


Take care guys....

No comments: