Friday, October 31, 2008

Nostalgia....

Honestly.....my mind is blank.... LOLx

Oh well here goes.... this is a spontaneous post.... me being a spontaneous person... this is wot will come out from me....

This happened at Jalan Song. Sylvia, Jason and I were having a tea time. We came across the topics about friends. Then we somehow talked that high school friends are more open minded and more reliable and trustworthy.

Giving it a good thought. How true is that... it seems that all the new friends that I have made... are kinda realistic. Can't be relied on...actually come to think of it... I seriously miss my high school friends... through thick and thin they were there for me... no matter what... they are indeed what I call real friends.

I hope our relationship will remain and get better in the future... *Hugs* BFFs

3 comments:

kohping said...

BFF? Beer For Free??

Sylvia said...

It's hard to find true friends and those that last for a long time. So, i'm really glad i'm able to keep in touch with 3 of you throughout these years and be this close the way we are right now.

yaya KP...beers for free FROM YOU...best friends forever to us too. lol.

simply Ed said...

lolx...

Yeah Free Beers from Pinggggg