Monday, December 15, 2008

Cooking Session on 7th December 2008 (Chinese style)

I'm taking over Edwin's responsibility to blog about our cooking session on the 17th December (Sunday). I can't wait for his post anymore...taking too long to blog this. xD *BITE EDWIN'S BUTT*

I'll TRY to make this post short...with some photos...to just recap on what we'd done during the day.

I said TRY...because i know i'm very THE LOSO!!! xD

We planned to cook together for the first time, and we decided to meet up on a beautiful Sunday morning at 8 p.m. a.m. at Jln Song. Ahem...and i was the only one on time there. Jason was still at home..saying that he's waitin for Ed to pick him up. THEN...when i called Ed, he told me he just woke up...and he haven't pick Kelly up. Wow...and that time i felt like...i should have gotten more of my sleep if i knew this would happen. -_-"
I LOVE SLEEPING..... ahhahaha.

Well...cut everything short...we had everyone together at the end...then we were at Stutong's market. :D We bought our vegetables, meats, etc. etc..... Our initial plan was one person cooking 1 dish. Jason cooking the chicken, Edwin the pork, Sylvia the vegetables and Kelly the vegetables too. So we wanna keep it balanced...2 meats and 2 vegetables...how healthy are we?! But at the end...cause we bought too much stuffs...we actually came up with...8 dishes!!!! HAHAHA....and the left overs were passed to the dogs to feast!! xD

We had Sarawak Laksa after we went to the market...and I had to go teach piano at 11p.m. after breakfast. So Ed, Jason and Kelly proceeded on to shop at Cold Storage for extra stuffs. :D

At around 5pm...Jason and Kelly came over to my house. We started by preparing the stuffs to cook. Edwin join in after his teaching at 5.30 p.m.

Now, let's just let the photos do most of the talking, shall we? :D

Kelly, Jason and Edwin preparing for dinner....
My dog, Girl-Girl loves to stay in the middle of the kitchen... xD


Hey...that's me..doing a stupid pose.

Taking turn to cook...1st was Jason, 2nd Kelly, 3rd Edwin and 4th Sylvia.



ABC Soup, Ginger chicken, Cola chicken, Vegetable tempura, Cauliflower + french beans + baby corn, Siao Pai Chai, Crackers + cheese baked to perfection, and Pork + mushroom + 5 spices (not shown in the photo).




That night we were supposed to go to The Spring to see Christine perform singing Christmas Carols...but we didn't have enough time for that. After she'd finish singing at 9 p.m...she called me and asked WHERE WERE WEEE...and she sounded so PAMPERED through the phone. Hahahaha... We asked her over to my house to have dinner (she said she's hungwee and thought we would be accompanying her to eat after her performance)....and here she was....enjoying tasting our food for the first time.

Oh...we were watching Shrek's Christmas Movie on my laptop while having our dinner...and singing along the Christmas songs (lyrics edited for humour)..




FYI...We took a video during the cooking session. Our video was posted in the previous post at http://just-frenz.blogspot.com/2008/12/cooking-session-on-7th-dec-2008-video.html

4 comments:

ms.bulat said...

yay comment: D

and I had to go teach piano at 11p.m. after breakfast

ahah sylviaaaa wthee?! 11pm?

and omg is that cheeseeee in aluminium foil?

I WANTS! *o*

Sylvia said...

WAHHH..u spotted my mistake..hahaha..thanks thanks. i go change it later. :P

yeepsss..cheeseeee with crackers..kelly's invention. lol~

kohping said...

17th december?? did i just traveled through time??

Sylvia said...

OMG...I can't believe im this blurrrrrrrrrrrr~~~