Monday, December 22, 2008

Sematan Wrap-up!.

Ok.. this has been a really really long post.. 3 posts for an event. a bit too much even for myself.. N I don't know why, but I am really really lazy at work today. Nothing seem to be important or urgent when they obviously are. I am probably too tired entertaining Ezra, Eliza and Eslie, the 3 cutest kids.. playing lift hide n seek n ezra's hit Jason coco coz the ladies are weak!.. LOLs.. anyway... back to Sematan: hmm.. so under christine's supervision and her manager's bad sense of time in direction, or maybe just a whole car of drivers, literally! everyone with different idea of how to go, left here or right there.. n we end up driving 1 hour or so.. HUNGRY! .. looking for a blue house near a bus stop which would be significantly easy to find and would magically bring us to the waterfall..... Guess what.. there are like millions!! of bus stopsssss, from wood to concrete to a hut to anything by the road.. and to make matters worst.. every house is in shades of blue.. greenish blue, dark blue, a bit of blue.. My goodness.. we're lucky to not starve to death looking for the beautiful waterfall... and everyone is praying its worth the effort n time n hunger ( I stressed on hunger cause I was really really hungry!)

Finally, we actually found it by a house full of ppl pointing towards the waterfall, drove in doubtfully, to the end and parked the car and then a 10mins walk to the waterfall in deep yucky yellowish muddy road, well u get the picture.. not forgetting our picnic basket towel n etc..
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
its not the best road in the world but we had fun walking... n talking n occassionaly a lil tease n a lot of laughter..singing songs...even made up songs to sing and laugh at it (sylvia added).. its just fun when ur with frens no matter how stupid surrounding conditions are!

so minutes of hike later, and some bad direction at a fork which lead us to a pepper plantation.. we finally REACH the destination! YES!! HALLELUJAH! Thank god, thanks to my mother, my producer, the crew, n ohh the director.. eyes watery.. that kinda thank you. Phew~~ finally... but then there were more rocks to hike.. but we found a perfect place for a picnic.. not by the river, not by the waterfall.. but straight in the middle of the stream.. on a huge rock surrounded by schools of fish, n also some prawns... just imagine PARADISE.. well of caz we had food! yesh!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Lets talk abt the food.. these are some delicious sandwiches, a lot of ham n cheese, ice-berg lettuce, mixed to perfection.. not forgetting some home-made honey mustard sauce.. not as good as what you can get from Subway.. but its still great for me at least! xp. oh yea kelly mixed the honey mustard! but most importantly, ham and cheese, honey roasted ham! i'm hungry now!

Photobucket
Photobucket
hmm, maybe its the camera.. or the person who uses the camera.. whoever he is!!.. shessh!.. this waterfall is gorgeous!! but then the photos just cant capture it.. but lemme tell u.. ITS SO COLD in there.. and its a secret location.. Not everyone knows abt it.. and may I say, WE FOUND IT...

we had fun.. worn ourself out! n I just gotta post the next few photos.. WAHAHAHA (I'm evil)
Photobucket Photobucket

and that's all folks.. oMG.. that's all for this year!? what? I'm just getting started.. And we're welcoming the next year already!.. WAT!! ok ok.. next up.. the New Year~ I hope we have something on for that.. Syl went to KL and left us alone here.. We'll just have fun without her then.. yak yak yak! tata~ till another time.. I'll see you when I see you! (I'm not paying copyright for that) ;)

7 comments:

ChristiaN_KeL said...

you so~ owe me lotz 4 the copyrite darlin~ but it's fine cuz i still owe ya money! N it's Eslie by the way.. AND, they are expecting YOU 2 really go on the lift expedition with 'em AGAIN.. LoL! ^_^

Sylvia said...

urhhhh....im so gonna hate you for posting that photo up, jason....LOL~~ i've been nice enough not to post up YOUR video taken during the pre-xmas dinner!!! don't make me change my mind. *evil grin*

Sylvia said...

Kelly..i'm not sure whether your nieces and nephew was alright with me taking photos last night. I'm so sorry...and i felt kinda bad. I've decided i should just delete the photos. :) Anyway, they're really adorable. ;) How nice it is to be an aunt to them...such adorable bunch. And yea...i'm surprise how jason clicks with kids so well...hahahaha.

Sylvia said...

and sorry to ditch you all during such special occasion like xmas and new year. xD you guys have fun without me and i will also have fun without you all. lol~~ fair enough~!!!

do make calls to each other to wish each other merry xmas and happy new yr ok.

keep in touch...i'll miss you all dearly~~

JasonL said...

Lift expedition here I come!!.. haha.. well, i'm still a kid at heart and in the mind.. so I do click well with kids! and as requested by Syl, one of her photo is taken down.. but feel free to visit it in photobucket. (Just don't post the video.. I'll do anything!LOLz)

ChristiaN_KeL said...

LoLz... But Syl, you looked sooo~ adorable in this photo! If i were a guy, i'd loved to give u a peck on the cheek! Hahaha! N pls don't tell me the photos were deleted??? The parents would haf loved them!!! They're okay with it, i'm positive!

Sylvia said...

oh come on...im just pulling your leg. i'm fine with it..just feel wierd and shy looking at my dumb sleeping face posted on the blog.

hey...you should know that i'm outgoing!!! ;)

so...i've posted the photo back. :D