Thursday, December 11, 2008

Piano Performance Exam is finally over ♪♫

Yay....my exam is finally over. Overall, it went fine...though i flipped 2 pages instead of 1 while playing the Mozart's Fantasia in C minor. That moment was scary!! Then, when I was playing Debussy's The Girl with the Flaxen Hair, my left leg was shaking for the whole song while it was down on the una corda (the left pedal). i just couldn't control it!!! xD

Anyway ... :D Thanks for all your support and good luck...i'm sure it did me good.

Muah muahhsss~~~ I love you all~~


It has been a looooooooooong day today. Woke up, practice piano, showered and get ready for my exam. Ate some jacob biscuits with milo before i drove to the Sarawak State Library. Was nervous while waiting for my turn at the waiting area as i could feel my own heart beating when i was sitting down. I went into the exam hall at 12 p.m. and played the piano til 12:30 p.m.

I had lunch with Joanne and her friends at Jade Pot, Keretapi to collect the customized mugs i ordered few weeks ago for Christmas present. Since Jason and Edwin got their mugs already..i decided to post them up here. I am satisfied with Joanne's work...and i think the mugs are lovely. :D Thanks to her....both Ed and Jason love their mugs.



After lunch, i fetch my dancing teacher from her office to accompany her to get some documentation done for the transfer of ownership of the dance studio. Thennnnnn....we went to Spring and Boulevard to do our shoppingggg!! For the record..i spent around RM300 tonight for shopping. Heeee... xD After shopping, we went to See Good to have dinner. My teacher spent me dinner...a big crab with eggs + dried chillies, midin with wine, spinach with century egg and steam prawns. Yummy yummyyy~~~ And my teacher was suggesting that she could be a good mom for me. Sounds like she's hinting me she wants me as her god daughter or something..haha. Some more, she told the cashier that i am her daughter. xD

At 9:30 p.m. meet up with Ed, Jason & Kelly at Jln Song for a drink. I called Christine up to ask her to join us. And so...we were discussing about our pre-christmas dinner together this coming Sunday, and we were all so so so excited about it. Really wanna thank you all for actually planning this pre-christmas dinner for me since i won't be around for Christmas. I'm so touched and thankful... :) :) :) The discussion was hilarious in a way and it was just so fun at that time. :D We had laughing gas in us tonight too. Well...remember to put on our Santa Hats ooooonnnn while we're cooking and eating this coming Sunday. Haha.

Here are some photos of tonight at Jln Song.

Christine and Sylvia


Ed: We've got to moooovit-moooovit....


Ed's trying to catch something from the bottom...what ah??


Sylvia and Edwin ... with Christine's and Jason's hand...thank you very much :P


Ed's writing down the ingredients for our Pre-Christmas dinner with Jason's assistance......


While Kelly & Christine is so busy with their phone... (and i'm busy with the camera..haha)



And the Pre-Christmas dinner is....all well-planneedddd~~!!!! See you guys soon again~~

XOXO

3 comments:

JasonL said...

hey, is that your real lip? Thanks for the mug... *hugs* Cant wait for the pre-christmas dinner~ yahoo!

Sylvia said...

of course not real...if real it would be somewhere else. LOL..

:) glad u love the mug...then u'll remember me forever. HAHA..tat's my evil intention.

yayaa..enjoy shopping with ed tomorrow for the stuffs. :P weee~~~ santa hats and western food...and how's the christmas song hunting?? managed to find songs to be played in the kitchen??

JasonL said...

I've got 2CD worth of songs d.. should be enough for the dinner.. just gotta remember to bring it on sunday that's all.