Wednesday, December 31, 2008

KP 2008 wrap up

Well, 2008 is ending in less than 2 hrs... i'm gonna make a quick wrap up

it had been a year with ups and downs (like any other year >_<) i've finally graduated from college and earned my bachelor's degree Photobucket

which means... GOOD BYE late nights, GOODBYE caffeine overdose, GOODBYE mathematics...bla bla bla

Photobucket

have a peep of my desk back in the dorm...

desk
*notice that the board is empty*

our dear ministry of higher education and mdec decided that brainy (hehehe) ppl should be sent to one of the worst part of the world.... INDIA!!!

auto

on the other hand...it's a good place to lose some weight and detox!!!
you get diarrhea like alternate days!!!

luckily, the indians are considerate enough to put us into one of the global education center...
did i say Global? sure i did!
infosys

and it was like a luxury retreat too~

pool

and of course i wont miss the chance to cramp myself in to the notourious transportation of the country~ the train!

train

and give myself a treat the bollywood style!

Photobucket

upon my return from the colourful land, i've move to the west..(huh?) not that west.. it's west Malaysia!

and got myself a job... my job revolves around with great ppl..
colleagues

and i've welcome some new faces into my life...

Photobucket
*l-r: Patsy Pang (the master mind), Chee Onn (pat's friend), Ay Wen (sweet sweet girl), MinChen Chai (kch lang), Julian Lim (savvy waiter), Kelvin Ng Boon Heng (the man we all look up to), me, Adrian Wong (the gps), Synn Li Lim (do not mess with the HR), Gen Wong (i'll go t-joel for your sake), Walter (jazz fan) and not forgeting beng uncle, (not in pic)...
these are the people i'll cherish for a life time.

to sum up, 2008 is my first step into the real world. it has brought drastic changes into my life. thanks to all friends and family who are always there for me...

bla bla bla.. bla bla bla..

okay... now i have less than an hour to write my 2009 resolution...

later~

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

woooowww...a nice wrap up!!! :D

kohping said...

since that i missed the childhood part.. so i do wrap up in return :D