Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Joke of the night (Jason's lil experiment)

So it happens on one night(actually tonight, just moments ago), I am sick, still is... head feels heavy, limbs are numb kind of sick... and I am in bed.. tossing and turning, and did not manage to get any sleep!.. and somehow I have an idea of calling my frenz, and c who wud sing me lullaby.. here's how it goes..

Around 10:15pm.. in bed,
ME: Hi Ed, I'm sick.. will you sing me a lullaby?
Ed: what? you will be wide awake if I sing you a lullaby, what made you sick?
ME: err... obviously its some bacteria or germs or sth got into my system..
Ed: oh.. (sarcastically) .. I'm just home..
... then it gets uninteresting...

test subject one(Edwin).. unwilling to sing me a lullaby.. changes the topic!



Not long after!
ME: Hi Syl, I'm sick... will you sing me a lullaby?
Syl: har? seriously?
ME: yea.. like seriously.. pretty please...
Syl: err.. ok.. wait... (some walking and banging doors) hey, ur very sick is it? what happened? (ok now i notice everyone must ask this question)
ME: yea.. been rolling up wanton since this morning.. so is my lullaby ready?..
Syl: erm... (paused).. sniff/ahem... (out of the blue.. expectedly).. *sings*
ME: (trying to stop my laughter).. ok thanks.. thanks...
Syl: hey you interupted me!..
Syl proceeds to get angry as I explained the situation, mostly caused I stop her from singing...

Mission Accomplished.. Never knew it wud work! thanks Syl.. Don't get angry.. you're the nicest fren.. not like Ed.. Don't wanna sing to me.. I'm sick, so I rulez!. jk guys.. I am still young at heart.
Thanks to my best frens.. (Didnt call anymore after this.. partly cause my credits ran out, it cost me RM5 to play this prank! but worth it all) ..

9 comments:

kohping said...

10 goat me no phone

JasonL said...

don't worry.. u'll get ur dose someday.. of jason's craziness. I need to reload my phone! more pranks on the loose

Sylvia said...

-_- im never gonna treat you this nice anymore.....

simply Ed said...

Thank gawd I was sane enough to sense something wuz wrong...

MUAHAHAHAHA... it pays to be not so nice.... WAKAKAKA

Sylvia said...

>.> seems like im the bodoh one...

JasonL said...

well, u joined bodoism blog.. that has got to mean sth.!

Sylvia said...

yaya..they'll be very proud of me when they read this...hahaha.

JasonL said...

congrats for rising in the bodo wall of fame!.. toast to the bodos!.. lol if only more ppl were like this in the world!

Sylvia said...

hmph~~~!! ahahahaha....well, thanks to me your prank works!! you happy, i happy..everyone happy...