Thursday, February 12, 2009

Last week in Kuching

The Last Week in Kuching before moving to KL.....

1. The night before Chap Goh Mei, on Sunday...we celebrated as a family (dad's side and step mom's side) at 3rd mile...

I just wanna show off my daddy actually...

Photobucket

I love my pa pa.... :D

2. On Tuesday night with Clement...we went to Top Spot to eat dinner. Just the 2 of us...we ordered 4 dishes...

Our famous local wild vegetable....Midin

Photobucket

Black pepper Deer's meat

Photobucket

Sweet and sour fish

Photobucket


Oyster pancake

Photobucket

We eat til wanna uerrkk d....

BUT we still go for Desserts at The Spring. HAHAHA....


Our double scoop..."After Eight" + "Tiramisu"

Photobucket


Then meet up with my Swinburne friends at Secret Recipe....

Photobucket

Photobucket



3. On Wednesday morning...had breakfast with Edwin at Foody Goody @ Tabuan..

My laksa....and my wanton (yesss...i ordered both.. lol)

Ed is always so kind as he loves helping me to squeeze the lime juice into my laksa. That morning, he squeezed all the lime into my spoon with the tang hoon inside (as the picture)...while i was busy taking the food photo. I din realise it until i entered the spoon with my food into my mouth...and it's so SOUR.....

Photobucket Photobucket


Then Ed ordered his kolo mee....(he asked for extra laksa gravy and actually mixes the kolo mee with the gravy)

Photobucket

After breakfast...brought Ed to punch in his card at his tuition centre and we went back to his house. Spent few hours at his house to use his PC to transfer songs into my MP3 modulator, play Facebook games (MOUSEHUNT!!!!)...and talking to Florence in MSN...haha. It was a funny conversation we had with her and she kept DC.

I caught Ed on his bed...LIKE THIS... :P
He was busy reading his teaching material before his class at 2pm.
How on earth do you read your materials like this, Ed....book on the floor!?

Photobucket


And then my hands were itchy....so we camwhored...hahahaha.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Ed has this addiction to Baby Milo (the monkey)...and he showed me all his Baby Milo T-shirt and jacket collection. WoW!! Ok Ed....i will get you something about Baby Milo in KL... :D Hugs hugs~~


4. Thursday Night....farewell dinner at SeeGood Restaurant and drinking session at Silouette, The Spring.

Our dishes that night...yum yumm....the oyster pancake (O-chien) is simply the best in Kuching. Thanks for the treat, my friends. :)


Midin with Belachan
Photobucket

Foochow mee & Tomato Kueh Tiaw
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bamboo clam with curry...Samuel wallop more than half of this dish..HMPH!!
Photobucket

Oyster pancake (O-chien) ... the missing pieces was taken by Ian and Lestari already..LoL~
Photobucket


Attended the dinner was Ian, Lestari, Samuel, Victor and me.

Photobucket
Photobucket


After dinner...we went to Silouette for a drink and have a PIZZA...mmm...i love the pizza there...VERY NICE!!

Photobucket

Pizza with my Guinness ...
Photobucket

Here's the prove of how delicious the pizza was!!! LoL~

Photobucket


AND....we're so fortunate....we met Kenny Sia and his new baldness after able to collect around RM65,000 for the Sarawak Children's Cancer Society. Ed, Jas and me managed to take a group photo with him. And I thought guys are more brave to talk to another GUY...but ended up i'm the one with the courage to go up to Kenny and talk to him like I'm some sort of big fan of his. :P Well...he's very friendly and seems like a nice guy to me, plus..he's been very famous in the blogger's world - best thing is he makes me feel proud to be a Kuching-ian. :D

Photobucket

Other photos taken at Silouette....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I feel so lucky being kissed by guys...and i'm surrounded by handsome guys last night. xD


More crazy photos....

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And...just the 3 of us....friends forever :) Muah muah~

Photobucket


1 comment:

simply Ed said...

I am SOOO GONNA MISS U CUZZIE...