Friday, February 6, 2009

Back to KCH for 10 days...

With a heavy heart....arriving back to Kuching in the evening and knowing that I wouldn't be staying for long.

Photobucket Photobucket

I will miss everyone around me...miss the peaceful city, the people in this city and there's no other place would make me feel the same...like 'home'.

Photobucket
Our Miao Miao (Cat) statue who loves to wear traditional costumes during occasions.

It's a whole new journey i'm embarking on...where there's full of uncertainties. My job on hand is not certain (no black and white yet)...my income is not fixed anymore...I may face negative income for the next few months to come. It's sad and scary to think about it...but I have to give my best to try out and seek for opportunities out there.

I know my friends and family would give me their support when i need it and treat me well...but will others do the same? I know i'm easily taken for granted...i'm too soft and hardly give "no" for an answer. Cause Don and Joann was telling me that my new boss is taking me for granted from the way they see it. Sigh.. BUT i really hope it's not trueee...NuUUuUuu~

Anyway, before i actually started to earn anything...i've already spent around RM5,000 in these 2 months of 2009. I foresee spending more on the trainings and courses for my music teaching before i actually get to earn enough to save back that much. Uhh..i feel so sad!!!

As for my preparation to move down to KL, only left a few more things - my dog's export permit and health certificate, and to confirm the shipment of my car to Port Klang...of course, not forgetting to pack my belongings over. Thanks to KP...most of my shoes are already over there. xD

I've settled my dog's import permit with the vaccination records...and boy...the Malays in Putra Jaya at the Government buildings aren't friendly at all when serving us (Joann, Carmen and me). They're rude and so unwilling to serve us.

Photobucket


I'm now in the process of packing my clothings, Girl-girl's toys, sorting out and refiling my certificates, books, etc.

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket
The certs are not really a big *hoo-haa whoaah* thing as I require much higher qualification and experience to be in the music line. My accounting cert and 2 years of working experience in an accounting firm better be of good use in my future. I don't hope it would turn out to be a waste.

I'm doing all these...with a heavy heart. God knows whether I'm gonna cry at the airport on the day I leave. *Sniff* And Clement said...Kuching and KL is so near...not like you're going to UK or USA. xD Yeah it's truee...thanks for reminding me that! LoL~ He brought me to eat at Imperial Duck... (well, everyone knows i love duck meat) yesterday...and tried to comfort me. :) Anyway, he's leaving for Perth the day before i leave for KL. Gonna miss him...and i appreciate the times he always look for me and bring me out when he's back in Kuching.

Photobucket

Today i brought my Girl for grooming and tried to find a kennel for her in-flight to KL. Sadly, Amazing Pets do not have the right size for her, either too big or too small. Will need to try look for it at other pet shops around. Then, I went to have my pap smear test, breast test and got my 1st jap of Cervarix at Klinik Chew, Padungan. I would like to advise all girls out there to get their Cervarix to prevent themselves from Cervical cancer for their WHOLE LIFE. It requires 3 japs which the 2nd one would be 1 month later and the last jap would be 6 months after that. It costs RM199 per jap...and it's gonna increase in price according to my doctor. So, ladies...do get your jap ASAP and protect yourselves. :)

Photobucket

To end this post...here's a video of Don playing the Grand Piano (105 years old piano...9 feet long..costing RM138,000) at The Summit, Subang. -____-" He's darn lucky to play on it......the sales manager of The Piano Station was so in "love" with him and asked him to play on it. LoL~

The video was taken by Hui Xian, my younger god sis. We were there on Monday night before watching movie.


Damn slumber only this Don. Looking around while playing the piano and at the end, looking at his watch before actually finishes playing the song... -_-"


That's me and my AH MEI~ *cubit cubit*

No comments: