Sunday, February 22, 2009

Miss you guys....

Hey guys...how are you all doing?? I miss you all dearly....

Also, I can see the blog is so quiet...please take some initiative to update something about yourself through this blog??...that's the whole purpose of coming up with this blog and it was agreed between us that we would blog at LEAST once a month, right?? (Jason..you promised to blog earlier on but you didn't keep your word!!)

Well...I'm really home sick over here. My 1st week in KL wasn't at all great....I felt miserable to be honest...and I've shed tears almost every night before sleep (Since Joann was off to China for the first 5 days since I moved down). Thus, I was pretty much alone at home. It's a new life and a different environment...and I'm still coping with it here.

Saturday night is a good night...as I get to go out with my good friends for the first time since i've moved down for almost a week. We went to Italiannese for dinner at One Utama and then a movie "New in Town" at GSC.



The movie is greaaaattt...and most importantly....it's funnnyyy...Estee and me was laughing most of the time. :P It's a movie with a good story line and basically is touching and meaningful.

Okay...during the dinner..we've taken some photoss...BUT..Estee forgotten to take photo on our main dish which was our cabonara spaghetti...aawww... :P

Anyway..our pepperoni pizzaaa~



Cody Fish (yeah fish is his surname now) with his weird look....


Kelvin showing his bruises from boxing. . . urhhh~ he looks so proud about it...heh... :P


That's me with my Estee....YESSS....MY ESTEE!!! I LOVE YOU BAO BEI~


Estee's favorite....ice cream cake....haha sorry i don't know what it's really called. I got tummy ache after taking a slice of it though...i wonder why. LoL~ But it's really nice and Estee enjoyed it the most!! You can see the look at her face..she was soooo HAPPY while eating it!!

1 comment: