Monday, February 9, 2009

This is my response to people who are rude, impatient and irritating

I don't wanna repeat what happened this morning and the people i met....but really very 'bengang' d...so my target to complain was my dad, Cody, Hui Xian and Don.


In MSN with Cody, Don and Hui Xian today....



Sylvia says (2:45 PM):
m'sia is still so way back
thought ppl got courtesy
manners
see their attitude
worse than shit
even shit can feed the plants as fertilizer
their attitude?
@#($*&^!(@*#

Sylvia says (2:51 PM):
really fucked up lor
like i said
worse than shit
even shit got use...can become fertilizer
their attitude leh...donno for wat
can't make ppl have a better day

Sylvia says (2:56 PM):
@$(*&^#$(*&^@#$
some more i passed her the photocopies
she say so loud
she want original
i feel like wanna take my whole file and slap her d


Seriously...what's with people these days....and i thought Malaysians are supposed to practice courtesy and manners????

No comments: