Monday, February 9, 2009

Lunch with Syl @ Mr. Ho

For the past few days before the CNY celebration. Sylvia and I went out for Lunch, movies and also breakfast...wahahaha... it was really enjoyable. We took some photos and I must say some of them are really...well quite good.

Well... Let's go to Friday... or was it a Thursday... can't really remember...*sighs* old man already...


Back to topic. So Syl and I, we had a lunch date...we were pondering on where to eat. Syl suggested that we go to Crown Square... so I went with her choice of place. While strolling inside Crown Square, Syl asked me had I tried Mr. Ho's fine food yet... truthfully I said no, I never tried it before. So she asked me I wanted to try. So, I said ok no problem. She asked me again..."are you sure?". I said yes I am very sure... (funny and adorable Syl).

So we settled down for Mr. Ho... the atmosphere of the restaurant is very nice, cozy and comfortable. You'll notice that inside the restaurant there is a pretty good selection of wine. The menu was not bad.... quite a number of choices.

Syl went for the pork chop and I opted for the pasta. We also ordered mushroom soup.. yums... mushroom~ I love mushroom soup...

Ok... here goes the food verdict. The soup was.... ok... not that great... I thought we made better mushroom soup than them....so much more better. The pasta which I ordered was not bad at all. It came with roasted pork (delicious). The prawns on the pasta were quite good...fresh.

Photobucket
Pork Chop

Photobucket
Prawn Pasta

Photobucket
Crispy Pork!

Photobucket
Prawns...me fav!

Photobucket
A small chunk of the yummilicious pork.



I tried a bit of Syl's pork chop... was quite good too. The sauce was nice and the pork was not too tough, but it was quite a thick piece... Syl was having a hard time with it.

Photobucket
Syl looks serious...

Photobucket
Aaahh...wow...her mouth quite big ar.
Photobucket
SPaghetti attack

Photobucket
Puzzled look by Syl

Photobucket
Soup drinkin

Photobucket
Munching away

Overall, Mr. Ho is not so bad at all...I do recommend people to try it. =)

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

im so ugly.......

kohping said...

hahah.. tat's odd comment