Friday, October 31, 2008

I just lost my virgin post and is still grieving about it.. but a nanny has already been nagging for me to write a new post. So this is for my biggest fan! who has been texting me all day n night!. As usual, I usually post things that u can either call nostalgic or expired.. nothing in the present. All in the past!. This happen some many weeks ago when syl n ed was auditioning to be an actor/model. below are some test shots..

Sylvia's phone AdSylvia's phone advertisement test shot 1.. would u buy this phone if u see her in the poster? hmm... I probably would (fingers crossed.. thoughts: never in a million years)












Sylvia's phone Ad2
2nd photoshoot.. Sylvia when she's working on a big big gazillion dollar worth deal.













Edwins's phone Ad
Edwin deep in thoughts thinking of whether to be Sylvia's manager and take her as one of her artist!..












Edwins's phone Ad
After a lot of thoughts, he finally agreed that there's no other model better than him, so he gave us one of his best CUTE face!..

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

ahahahahaa....jason you're so funny!!! i simply just love you!

simply Ed said...

lolx... his nose shoot to the sky liao...

Sylvia said...

argh...i can't stand my look in those photos...spoiling my image as a sui chabo...ahaha