Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kuching sight-seeing - Sunday 19th Oct 2008

Last weekend, my old friend from KL, Cody, came down to Kuching for a visit. Purpose is to celebrate my birthday and also to visit Kuching. So...below are the photos of what we did and where we went on Sunday. Koh Ping...don't jealous ya... xD We had a fabuloussss timeeee~~!!!!

How the hell do we use Flickr for the photos to do blogs? Zzzz...KP definately had a hard time with it. So did i~!! I'm gonna use photo bucket for the next post.

Ok...photo time =)


At the Chinese Museum...the uncle there was friendly and funny. xD



Look at my ketiak...so wet...hahaha. *Pai seh*


I was slow to jump... so i ended up like THAT...and Jason said my hair looked like a lion!! ROAR~
Friends forever...Sylvia, Edwin and Jason (and Koh Ping - in KL). LOL~

THE BIG BIG CAT!!!


At the other side of the Sarawak river...



On the sampaannnn~~~ i got river sick for a while... =(


Row row row your boat..gently down the stream.... =P i teach my young students to play this song on the piano...haha.
Lastly...the Tua pek kong... Ouch...ED...that hurts my hand xD

Next post would be dinner at The Junk and Karaoke at Pop Wave. ^^

3 comments:

kohping said...

T_T

nvm nvm nvm

i'm having BKT for lunch today.. hmmpppttt

Sylvia said...

lol...KP...im going down to KL on 23rd Dec til 2nd Jan. are you there that time?? =D

kohping said...

hell yea i am :)
see ya then :)