Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jason's Virgin BLOG

Hmm, I guess its my time for me to blog, my virgin blog. (*Sarcastically*: "Bye virginity!, I'm gonna miss you!" *sniff*)..... ... .. Wow, a lot has happened since I came back to Kuching 3 months ago. Syl, Ed and I have been out for lotsa times for itallian food at Bella Italia, peng hu at 3rd mile, Starbucks, Hawker centre at Jalan Song, Mt. Singai Trip, recently Syl's bday.. and the list just goes on and on. There's so much I wanna talk about and so many pictures I wanna show, but lazy me hasn't done much work organizing them all.

So, rather than talking about recent activities we had together, I'm gonna go nostalgic, sending us back 10 years from now.. to the year 1998(whoosh, wham.. bam and... tada.. BACK TO THE PAST!). It seems like just yesterday that I step foot into Kuching High, into the one and only class mixed with Chinese and Malay of all the classes in form 1. Out of the 40 students, only a bunch of us, the minority, were chinese... (I suck in Malay and English conversation and hell, the Chinese in the class speaks only English! so much for being Chinese). So it was intimidating for me and rather hard for me to get to know ppl. But things got along pretty well, and I made frens with Ed, Syl and KP eventually..

KP (...the nerdy story..)
Form 1 was a tough year with me n her. Actually, nth much happen between us, we don't talk much but we battled, not in the game of Starcraft, or CS but in studies, but rather in who gets the first position our of the whole class academically. (a bit lame n nerdy is how we get to know each other.. but well, everything has to start somewhere, somehow)

Ed (... the fashion disaster...)
We were in the same tuition together learning malay before we came into the same class in Kuching High. But all along we never talk to each other, never said hi. But somehow, someway and sometime later, something happened that made us talk in class... and if I didn't remember wrongly, he remembered me as being the only guy who wears his pajamas to tuition.. which was very embarrassing! and I mean VERY!

Syl (... chatterbox...)
We din't get to know each other much until we sat next to each other in Form 3, when things explode between us. As soon as we reach school, we will start to chat. While singing Negaraku, we chatted, while reciting the school oath, we chatted, while the teacher is teaching, we chatted in whisper. I don't know why or how, but we just have so much to talk about.. and I must say, thanks to all of em, I actually improved alot in my English.

Well, Sorry guys as I did not posted any pictures for this post. I hasn't had the time to photoshop and organized the photo.. but that all will have to wait as I'm searching high and low for pictures of us from FORM 1 to FORM 3. more from me in the next blog..

JasonL

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

haha...read this in office today and it made me laugh. good post, jason =)

kohping said...

geee... this blog is no longer office safe :P

kohping said...

and i dont recall of competing for the first in class...

JasonL said...

u were pretty good.. mayb its just me competing with u. not u with me.. i guess

simply Ed said...

*huffs* Pyjamas boy! Lolx and I am a FD??? Gawd I din know that XD

JasonL said...

no.. ed.. ur not fashion disaster.. the story is..

Sylvia said...

urh..guess i didn't change any bit from when i was in lodge kindergarten...teacher is alwez complaining abt me being too kepoh and talkative in class to my mom. >< i guess it just takes the right person and timing to activate that for now. ahahaha...