Sunday, October 26, 2008

random stuffs KP wrote

seems like everyone had posted about stuffs they do and stuffs they did.. now it's my turn ^^

hmmm... let's see...

the blog:
to me it works like email. well, we all have emails (i have more than 5 for the record) but we never really bother to write one. not sure why though... or maybe just me. This is my version of how it got started...

I was at work and...
Syl : ping
Syl : ping
Syl : pingggg
Syl : pingggg
Syl : pinggggg
Syl : pingggg
me : ya?
Syl : hm
Syl : do u blog?
me : not really
me : y?
Syl : coz...
Syl : edwin, wei kiong...and i....wanna ask if...
Syl : it's good
Syl : if we have a friendship blog
me : sure thing
Syl : 4 of us own a blog together
me : no prob
Syl : and update our thing
Syl : really?
me : yeap
Syl : =)
i wasn't thinking much back then *he he he* but seeing Syl so excited about it, and why not :)

So... Ed started to create a blog account... the first url was a little different but it didnt work out due to some 'technical problem' *ble*

about us...:
Among the 4 for us, i guess i'm the random one... or shall i say the one with extreme bluriness that can cause havoc? nah.. not really... *living in denial* i use to talk a lot, i really mean alot!!! but it seems like i've cut down a lot too... maybe because i've grown up*not in term of size though*.. just maybe..

Let's start with Syl (the 'manager' of the blog)
I know Syl since primary 1, when we were six or seven... we did a lot of stupid things *you know kids* we had another friend with us too back then... not too sure what happened *or maybe my randomness kicked in* we don't really talk much during high school...
i do admit I'm a big *literally* bully and have some silliness to the extend where no one can understand *not even me*... Anyway, one of my best memory about Syl when we were in primary 3, i sucks in english like i dont speak a word of english despite the fact that i grew up in family speaking two to three dialects(teochew, hokkien, bidayuh) *but still manage to get A, and that's how bad our edu system was and getting worse* and Syl grew up in english speaking family *wondering how we communicate back then*... so Syl took the initiative to teach me some... she gave me some extra exercise which i didnt bother to do... but she forced me to T_T.. anyway, thanks to her now my ing-gu-rish is decryptable ^^... there are a lot more to talk about our childhood days, but save that for future post :P

Ed (the Emo? *scratch head*)
Ed story? we hang out a lot... and that was after high school... pretty weird... we were in the same class since Form 1, but we rarely talk. if i'm not mistaken, we sat the same row in form 1, maybe in front of me. i remember him as the boy who wore long stockings. But in form 3, we were in the same club *sad how the club turn out though*. but still, we weren't close back then. to cut the story short, we start to hang out a lot when i was in Form 6 *they all went college except for me :(* well... when talking bout Ed, i must not miss out Jason.

Jason (the Hunk??!?! or the Geek)
Like he said in his post, we were not close until after high school. When i was in Form 6, it was pretty lonely years. i spent most of my time online *i'm one of the first 'tmnut steamy' subscriber* Jas has always been in my contact list but we rarely chat. Until one random day, i click on his name and 'prompted' to say Hi. we start chatting online about random stuffs like anime, computers, arts, bla bla bla.... After sometimes, i randomly ask him who is still in touch with him from our class... and his reply was 'no one'... i was like ZOMG!!! there comes the story where we start gather friends and all... but hey... let's not talk bout others :D

my best memory of Ed and Jason? we were the trios *Syl was missing in action back then...bleh* now the quad?? ok ok... the memory was... CHEESECAKE!!! it was my first few weeks in college before Jas left to UK. I got a call from Ed saying they are coming for a visit. to check out my college or sorts. When i came down from my dorm, i saw Jas and Ed holding a box of cheesecake from Coffee Bean!!! Lovely!!! i was so in joy that i didnt even know how to express it... Not just the cake, but to see their faces, it was priceless :) *dorm life is miserable sometimes*

there are so much more to write... really much more... need some 'data mining' from my poor brain before i could jolt more random stuffs.. till then, let's wait for more post from Ed, Syl, and Jas :)

signing off

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

hahaha...it's so funny reading back how i actually asked you about owning this blog together. in a way..im shy to read back how i actually started the conversation with you. =P

Sylvia said...

hm..abt how you're wondering the way we communicate back then in primary school...in HOKKIEN laaahhh!! til now also talk in hokkien woot. lol~

kohping said...

hokkien?... urs is so broken mah~!!!!!

Sylvia said...

yalaa...that's where i learn my Hokkien from. by speaking to you and Jennifer...so who's to be blamed??? xD

simply Ed said...

lol
syl's hokkien broken meh?
still ok lar

Sylvia said...

lol thanks Ed...

btw, Ping..i don't recall forcing you to do any extra english exercises in primary sch..am i that strict?? lol~