Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Junk - 19th October 2008

As promised, my next post would be about the dinner at The Junk. Should faster post about it before my memory is lost somewhere in my brain and might be unretrivable. ahahaha...sorry la peeps...i got not so good of a memory. hahah.

So...we went to The Junk to have dinner on the 19th Oct. I went to pick Edwin and Jason up from home with Cody. I feel like a ta jieh...because i am driving my "younger brothers" for dinner. LOL~ Too bad...Cody's too old to be in that category. I would consider him as an uncle coming down to Kuching for visiting instead. xD

So...when we arrived at The Junk...we took a while to decide what to order for our dinner. Kept asking Edwin for suggestions and recommendations as he worked there before. So.......below are the photos of what we ordered. Four of us shared them...as it was such a big portion. Slurrpp~~


1. Lamb Shank



2. Fisherman's basket (All fried stuffs...like fries, spring onions, soft shell crab (only 1..stingy)....squid, fish, prawns, etc.) Ed added the tomato sauce to the mayonese...and TADA...it became a thousand island sauce. LOL~



3. Eggplant penne pasta ... soooo yummiliciousssss~~~




And some photos of US....



Sorry...That's ME... xD



Jason and Ed...obviously PRETENDING to pray before our food intake...hahaha.


Look at them....hahahaha. Especially Ed...OMFrogwithbbqsauce...


With Uncle Cody.


and lastly...ME with the candle on our table....how romantic. HAHA... Ed's the photographer, so good job!!


The food was not bad. The environment is quite dark...but I quite like the atmosphere though. I love the Eggplant penne pasta...it's very different and NICEEE!~ According to Ed, it's a new dish in the menu. I'm glad we tried that!!! The lamb shank was nothing special...but i love the potatoes =P ...and the Fisherman's basket is so HUGEEE~~

Oh yeahh...that night I called Koh Ping to spot check on her. Ed and Jason talked to her as well on the phone. ^^ We miss you~~~

1 comment:

kohping said...

Jason: you shud stop using the name Daniel to prank with girls... ble...
Sylvia: waahh wahh wahh.. make me hungry nia harr..
Ed: Didnt know that you are fond of fried 'fisherman' in the basket!!!!