Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY Gathering at Syl's House

Happy CNY peeps.... :)

I'm at work now...and it's my LAST day of work. Clearing my desk up and sorting my left over tasks. AND...as usual, Kuching is raining again....urhhh~~ Feel so sleepy and lazy. Kuching just can't stop raining for at least a day for the past weeks. Many places have been flooded, including the city's waterfront.

Here i am, once again...my 30th post...to post about our CNY gathering this year at my house. It was funnn....despite my parent's lack of outgoing personality and the fact that..IT'S CNY!! My dad kept reminding us that it's late...and it's almost 12 and my friends should go back. It kinda spoils the mood. And urhh..not to say my step mom's always moody when it comes to my things. She don't even greet any of my friends who came to my house to visit!

Oh cut the whinings...let's talk about our gathering.

Before we all meet up, Koh Ping came to pick me and we went to take away Pizzas at 3rd mile, then went over to her place to get some beers. We chose to watch Bolt together that night as Koh Ping and Edwin have not watched it yet. We connect my laptop to my TV and PC speaker to watch the movie. It was cool doing so. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

While watching movie...guess what happened?? PILLOW FIGHT AGAIN!!! hahaha...well, that's before my parents are back. Imagine my parents were there to witness our pillow fight...they're not gonna be happy :P cause we're TOO NOISY! Even my dog, Girl Girl was barking at us..haha.



After movie, we proceed to play chor tai di and UNO. We didn't gamble with money....just play for the sake of playing them. :P We on the songs on my laptop and sang along with the lyrics shown on the windows media player. Sing songs while playing cards...does that distract our focus to win? LoL~ Anyway, we only manage to play one round of UNO because that game is kinda hard to win and finish. Sigh...well, Edwin was the first to win, followed by Jason and then Koh Ping. :P Ya ya...i no luck lar!! Hehehehe...

Photobucket

So serious .... HAHA




Other videos taken that night :)




4 comments:

kohping said...

i couldnt stop laughing watching me and jason running in slow motion on your slippery floor!!

kohping said...

singing with my head from left to right!@!?!? blame jason!!! he blocked the tv! so skinny yet still want to block the tv... hmmpptt!

Sylvia said...

hahahaha yeah...i din upload the video that Ed take me keep laughing. it feels so lame..and really like siao cha bo. :P

the one left right left right..hahahaha it's so cute lohhh.

the pillow fight 1 is very short...should have taken it longer. :P i stopped taking it when i got attacked by jason.

kohping said...

oh hoho...
laugh laugh laugh..