Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A day out with Edwin ^^

Yawnz......someone else pleaseeeee blog something!! Edwin's pending post seems to be growing fungus already...and is anyone gonna blog about yesterday's coffee bean session with Joann and Cody? :D I'm waiting, k...

Today i took leave until Friday...and today I'm out to bring my car to PUSPAKOM for testing in order to transfer ownership so i can ship my car to KL. It took me around 2 hours to get the thing done at Puspakom...and the queing up the car for my turn was sort of killing me. Luckily, Don was sweet enough to accompany me on the phone and SMSes. :)

After the testing was done...and was printed LULUS on the B5 form, i called up Edwin to ask him if he would want to have lunch with me. At first he said he hadn't showered and bla bla bla...and i said okkk...nevermind and hung up. Then, i called the 2nd time again...to ask him to get ready NOW...and i go fetch him NOW. LOL~ It was like an order..he got no choice. xD Well, my cousin got himself ready kinda slow for a guy...i had to wait like 15 minutes in my car outside his house...and i ended up SMSing him saying "Handsome already la...don't have to take so long!" LOL~

After lunch nearby his house, we didn't know where to go and i said, let's go and watch a movie. We didn't know what movies are currently showing...so it was a spontaneous pick of a movie when we reach Star Cineplex. Ou...we even meet Ronald with his family at the cineplex while waiting for our movie to start showing...hehehe..such a coincidence!!

Btw, we watched this....

It's a meaningful and touching movie...i would rate it 8/10...and.....I DID CRY....at a few parts...Yerrr...luckily Edwin didn't notice. I even need to take a tissue out and wipe my tears. I'm just...very sentimental. xD Of course, Edwin didn't cry :P So, he's not sentimental enough. HAHA!

Tomorrow I will be busy doing random stuffs..like getting my EPF i-akaun pin number, my dog's vaccination records and cancellation of streamyx. Edwin will be accompanying me also...how nice of him~~ I didn't have to do those alone ^^ Well, he got me to send him to work while he doesn't have a car these few days!! God love ussss~~~

Tonight i cooked my own dinner...coz my parents had wedding dinner to attend. I was lazy to drive out to eat so i cooked 2 simple dishes and rice at home. Enough to feel my hungry tummy. :) I hardly cook...so...this is the best i could come up with tonight. xD 1 egg omelette and 1 long beans + baby corns.


Til then...someone better blog b4 i do again...it's so sien reading my own post okkk...~

P/S: I LOVE YOU ALL DEEP DEEP~

3 comments:

simply Ed said...

got new post liao... juz cleared the fungus... XD XD

Wah... 15 mins... I just came out of the shower when u arrive... buhuhuhu... LOLx...

One can nvr be hensome enuf XD XD

yea lor... pity didn't take a photo of it... darn... or else can post the sentimental moments of syl... lolx...

sighs... mebe should be more sentimental... teach mee... XD

Sylvia said...

hahahaha...right....shd find a sentimental guy to teach you...i can't teach you..later you cry like a girl. you shd cry like a man. LOL~

yea i drive from pending to ur place took me 15 minutes...lol~ nvm i was enjoying my mp3s in the car :D

kohping said...

no wonder you din online yesterday...
hope you can get ready in time for KL~