Monday, January 26, 2009

KP teaser reveal :)

HaHa~
Sylvia got it right :)

The ring was my 23rd Birthday present.
it was a replacement ring to a RM0.50 metal ring that I've lost in India.
Well, diamonds are girls best friend after all :D

and the flower?
it was suppose to be a thank you roses.
but ended up as apology roses.
francis had ordered it earlier but they never send it to me.
until one day when we had huge arguments (hehehe...), he had it send to my office but i refused.
finally, he had brought it to my place by taking LRT :)
it was so sweet of him...
but unfortunately (not this word again during CNY *smack head*), i'm going to throw it away.
It's a feng shui thing, not to keep dead plant in the house.

now that i have told you the story, i guess it your turn to tell me what suprises that you had for the month of January *wink*

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

so what's my reward for being right? :P must have reward!!!!

eh? tell you what surprises that i/we have for the month of January? you referring to who??

kohping said...

you all lor (maybe exception for Sylvia and Jenn)... so long no posts from the rest of the 'blogger' in this blog lor