Sunday, January 4, 2009

KL Trip in December 2008 (Part I - Arrival of KL & Christmas)

This is only Part I...LoL~

As you all know, i was down to KL from the 23rd December 2008 to the 2nd January 2009. I did many things with my loved ones over there and i wish to share it with you all. Of course...after all those happenings and lack of sleep during the 10 days...i am now having flu. T.T

Upon arriving at KL by Airasia, Donovan gave me a ride back from the airport to Tmn Desa where Joann stays. On the way home to Tmn Desa, he brought me for supper at SS2. Thanks, Don...for all your time and effort to accompany me (and be my driver this trip). *Muah muah* To Don, time with you was priceless and memorable. ;)

On Christmas eve day itself, i met up with Hui Xian (i call her "ah mei" - as in younger sister), Caely and Kah Hoo. We went to A&W for food...and we talked, lamed and laughed a lot. I felt so young when i'm with them..like no worries...they're all still teenagers. ;)

In the photos: Caely, Kah Hoo, Donovan, Hui Xian and me

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

My Christmas eve night and countdown was spent with Joann, Aames and Donovan in KL city. We went to El cerdo (which means "The Pig" in Spanish) for Dinner and the atmosphere was kinda romantic. It was quite awkward looking at people around us smashing their plates into pieces after eating their pork dish. Well, it's the custom, i guess. However, we didn't order the pork dish which require us to do so...Phew~ They even use the edge of the plates to chop the Pork together-gether...the scene is like still wanting to kill the dead pig. I personally don't really like the scene...but i tried to ignore it as they were all so happy to do so. LoL.

Photos at El cerdo....

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

After dinner, we head to The Ship at Bukit Bintang for Christmas Countdown. It's my first time watching an 'Aqua' show...it was...great~~ :P They look so real and pretty...like real females. They sing and dance..even entertained us with jokes.

See what i meant by they look real and pretty? xD

Photobucket


This is what KL city was like during Christmas Eve. ^^ Lotsa peopleeee~ with the Spraayyy thinggyyy...urhhh..it was messy :P

Photobucket Photobucket

And that's me with the reindeer headgearrrrr..taken in Aames's car. *Singz* Sylvia, the lamest reindeer~ :P

Photobucket Photobucket

Joann also wore the headgear!!
Photobucket

On Christmas day itself, Joann planned for a steamboat at her place and invited all our close ones to get together. Joann and me woke up early that morning to go to the market to buy all the stuffs that we needed for the steamboat. We forgotten to collect our fishhhh when Joann asked the person to clean the fish...and Joann actually paid for the fish already. We only realised it when we reached home and it was too late because the market was already closed. :(

Anyway...steamboat was funnnn. I don't think i did anything to help up to prepare for the steamboat.....only wrapping presents for the guests. LoL~ Joann and her part time maid got ready most of the things already. :D

I invited my Bodo family...but they couldn't make it to attend the steamboat. I also invited Hui Xian, Hui Xin, Cody, Donovan and Koh Ping. They all came~~ :D Cody's white wine was so nice to drink...i forgotten what brand is that though...i only know how to drink it...and it was REALLY NICE!! Then my ah mei brought champagne...sweeett~~

In the photos: Me, Hui Xian, Hui Xin, Carmen, Baby Xandra, Melinda, Kitty, Joann, Jasmine, Donovan, Cody, Bonnie (shih tzu) and Dorothy (jack russell)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Well, after steamboat, Hui Xian, Hui Xin, Donovan and me went down to the swimming pool to have a walk. When Joann joined us....the madness started!!! Joann and me tried to push Donovan into the swimming pool...but we just couldn't do it even though we know how skinny Donovan is. Haha. Then Donovan wanted to push Joann into the pool when Joann was teasing him...kinda daring him to do so at the swimming pool stairs...and she actually went down a litttleeee bit. Then when Donovan was kind enough to offer his hand to Joann to pull her up...Hui Xin (my ah mei's younger sister..who is only 11 years old)...pushed Donovan into the pool. DOINK...KABOOSHHH~~...Donovan was all down in the pool with his shirt and jeans. Well..thanks to Hui Xin ... I ended up soaked in the pool too because Donovan came up and grab me from behind and jumped into the pool. Nevertheless...it was FUN!!!...and COLD!!! We got a few complaints that night from the guard for being too noisy though..hahaha.

At the swimming pool : Me, Don, Hui Xian and Hui Xin


I went for a drink with my ah mei's father after all those...and when i was back home, Joann wasn't sober anymore. Koh Ping and Cody was still around...so...the craziness kicks in again. Joann didn't even remember that she kept asking for orange...and i had to hand feed her with oranges that night. LoL~ Yup..like..one by one into her mouth...asking for more everytime.

In the photos: Cody, Koh Ping, Joann, Me
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Cody and Koh Ping ended up sleeping at our place until 6a.m. Cody was drunk too...haha. Koh Ping couldn't leave because Cody was supposed to lead her back home from Tmn Desa. Joann was already unconscious. However, I managed to clean up the place before sleeping...and i cut my finger that night with a broken glass. I didn't know there was a broken glass in the bin bag as i was throwing rubbish into it.

Photobucket

Overall...it was a great Christmas celebration this year...and of course, with presents exchanged with loved ones!!!

6 comments:

kohping said...

w00t!!!
not that photo!!!!!!!

Sylvia said...

ahahaha ohh yesss...that photoo!!!

ms.bulat said...

OMG hhahaha i miss pool pushing!: P sometimes. sorry!! couldnt make it. in contra with yours mine was a quiet one at homeeeee with leftover turkey wthfrap

Sylvia said...

hahaha...
it's okay...we can have christmas together this year!!! :D muah~~ bring ur turkey over to our place :D

kohping said...

oh ya
forgot my xmas present
wait till after cny u pass me lar...
lately i'm not driving

Sylvia said...

lol~~~ ok ok....shdn't be a problem :) im going down sooner the expected also.. :D