Friday, January 2, 2009

Sylvia's 2009 New Year Resolutions

  • Focus on my music career with great and important people around me (working towards becoming a qualified and experienced piano teacher)
  • Learn to love and trust again (on someone i love being with and who is trustworthy of my love)
  • Continue my passion in dancing when i'm in west m'sia (got to settle with my full time job first and look at my free time for this)
  • Love and show love to my family more (Especially my dad. Joann jie and my bodo family)
  • Love and show love to my friends more (Especially Edwin, Jason and Koh Ping)
  • Love and show love to my dog more (GirlGirl) and wanna bring her over to west m'sia soon
  • Remember to keep in touch with my beloved dancing teacher, Betty in Kuching (she treats me like her own daughter)
  • Enjoy life more (and not work like a workaholic in 2008 where i applied 8 days of MC during the year already)
  • Be more health conscious (less beer, more exercise, less supper, more vegetables)
  • Be happier and more lame (yea...i can be so lame...someone just rated my lameness 11/10)
  • Wanna travel with my loved ones (overseas or within the country..i don't mind!!)
  • Create more memories with my loved ones by planning and executing activities together
  • Come back to Kuching to visit my daddy, dogs at home and friends a few times a year

6 comments:

kohping said...

ehh... girl girl not coming arrr

Sylvia said...

not that fast...got procedures to bring her over. import permit from KL side...export permit from kuching side.

i inquired about the procedures and quarantine from the vet department of m'sia..and they told me no need to quarantine if i bring from kuching to kl. but when i asked the pet shop here...they said need to quarantine for 1 week. makes me feel that they have no knowledge in this and they talk like they're so sure abt it..sigh...

kohping said...

best to inquire airlines... they know the procedure too..

Sylvia said...

hmmmmmmm good idea!!!!

tell u smtg funny...dad just brought back our rottweiler, navy yesterday..from the vet because she was sick. then she shit inside my dad's BMW and stepped the shit everywhere...ahahaha...it's so disgusting :P dad had to ask the 'pakcik' to clean the car...and it still smells ... fuihh~~

kohping said...

...
i think i'll skip lunch...
*puke puke*

Sylvia said...

if you can....hahahaha.
suits your 2009 resolution... >> eat less!