Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dinner with my teacher

I often have supper, dinner and shopping with my dance teacher, Betty especially these few months. I've been learning ballroom and latin dancing from her and our late teacher, James since i was 16 years old. That's when i got to get closer with both of them and they've been treating me very nice for many years.

Teacher Betty and me always opt for seafood whenever we go out together for dinner...just the two of us. I will fetch her from the dance studio and send her back after dinner/shopping. All the while..she'd been paying for all the meals...so TONIGHT...is MY night..i'm the BOSS...so i pay the bill. Hehehe...

Tonight...we went to Rock Road Seafood Restaurant at 2 1/2 mile.

These are what we've ordered.


1. Lamb with deep fried bread (exchanged with french fries)...it's yummy yummy~~


2. Vegetable...what's this call again? I've got no idea what's it call in english but we used to call it "chui sing miao" when ordering it. It's cooked with dried prawns...and it's delicious!
My teacher said she's very hungry so she started to eat first...





3. I loveeeee this dish...crab baked with honey. We have 1 crab each...it was sooo delicious. I would say this is the place i had my best crab lo... unless someone bring me to eat a better crab dish? :PAnyway...i took around 1 hour to finish a crab...so you know how pathetic i am in eating a crab...hahahaha. So, please don't eat crab with me if you don't have enough patience to wait for me finish it. :P

My teacher and me talked a lot...about our family, friends, colleagues, the dance studio, people and life. It's really nice to have a heart to heart talk with someone you're close with. :)

I'm soooo gonna miss her when I've moved to KL. She's planning to visit me during my holidays and I will definately find her when i'm back in Kuching.

Ok...this is what i've paid for the dinner tonight. Just the two of us.....



Quite expensive....or ... very expensive...but it's worth it. :)

Next Saturday....it will be dinner at Crown Plaza Hotel for the Japanese Buffet!!! Yesss...~ I can't wait~!!! :D~

4 comments:

kohping said...

hmmmpppttt!

buffet oso din invite me!

Sylvia said...

.........

my dance teacher treating me the buffet dinner..how to invite you? -_-"

kohping said...

LoL...
say mah!
hahaha.. btw, coming home on this saturday...
cant wait to see you all :)

Sylvia said...

ahaha yup yup i made a mark at my calendar...so that i can remember that u'll be back this saturday. :) see you soon~~~ :D