Friday, January 2, 2009

Koh Ping's 23rd Birthday Dinner

This post is dedicated to Koh Ping for her 23rd Birthday on the 30th December.... :)

I know you've been through a lot lately and i don't really know how to make you happy. However, hope you were happy enough the night before your birthday with Don and me. It wasn't a perfect night...but hopefully you're able to feel happier than you can be without us. :D

Besides..the japanese food was great!!! The price also great!!! xD And thanks to you...Don and me were quite full with Starbuck's mocha while waiting for you for 1 1/2 hour at Sunway...that I ended up cannot finish my sushi... T.T

That's Koh Ping and me in Zen, Sunway Pyramid for our dinner.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

After dinner...we had pool session at Subang. Then around 1 a.m. Koh Ping said she got to go back home already...that's so earlyyyy..okk....some more on her birthday!!~~ Anyway...Don and me continued playing til around 2 a.m.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I already advised KP not to wear low cut as we're going to play pool..she still insist to wear low cut. LOL. See...She don't even dare to bend down more. How to beat me like that while u can't play properly? :P

Ranking #1..no doubt goes to Donovan Wong.
Ranking #2..Sylvia Chan.
Ranking #3..Ng Koh Ping.

More pool session next time, Ping? Is it your cup of tea?? Hehehe.

P/S: Sorry for the bad quality of photos...cause there's too many photos to upload this time, i decided to resize them. :P

1 comment:

kohping said...

kp sot liao...
reach home so damn 'early'...
just like cinderella...
next day still goes to work like usual!
LoL