Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ed's 2009 Resolution...

Emmm.... errrrr.... emmm......

What is my resolution hor.... *thinks*


My amended resolution wakakakaka~~

  • Study hard and Study smart.
  • Spend more time with Jason and Syl (esp syl) since she will be leaving KCH soon.
  • Spend time with flo che che
  • Spend time with Jadey
  • Forget about the painful past
  • Must Must go Gym
  • Spend more time with family
  • Excel in my work (but studies come first)
  • Clear any outstanding debts
  • Get my life straight for once
  • Dye my hair before CNY
  • Buy New Cell Phone (Greedy =(...)
  • Fly to KL and S'pore to spend my new year with cuzzie Syl and my friends.
  • Do not wish to get involve in people's relationship proble
  • Save money!!
  • Live life the fullest
  • Blog more!

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

yes...study hard and study smart...A MUST...

spend more time with me..YES...before 31st January...in case i don't have much time left in Kuching after that.

painful past can't be forgotten but the lesson can be learnt and feel grateful for what it made you today.

must go gym..ahahaha...jason ditched you for that this month!! gambateh~~ you can do it without him!

dye your hair?? your hair is great already la....

your life not straight enough? so senget????

plan for occasions with ME..YES!!!!

do not involve in ppl's relationship...me too~ it's no fun after we cared and then got shooted back ya?? :P

blog more...yes indeed...so we can always keep in touch and updated of each other's life once in a while...

live life the fullest...that's a MUST MUST for all of us!!! :D

love you cuzieee...

kohping said...

Clear any outstanding debts <--- let me check in my 'buku 555' if edwin is in the list

$_$

*kaching kaching*

simply Ed said...

LOLX....KP ur not in the list... WAKAKAKAKA...huhu

Ping~~ How are u le.

LOL yeap cuzzie~~ true to all that u said.... agree will spend more time with u hehehe...

kohping said...

me good good arr...
as usual.. growing sideways~