Monday, January 5, 2009

KL Trip in December 2008 (Part II)

Out of topic: Ip Man is niceeee...just watched it with Edwin and Jason just now at my house. Bought the DVD this afternoon. :P A good show to watch...

This is Part II...and i seriously do not know how to manage my post anymore. I just feel like lumping everything together in this Part II and not think about posting about the trip as Part III and IV and maybe V. Haha...it's torturing to keep wanting to blog so much somehow. I just made myself like im the most free author for this blog with nothing better to do other than just BLOG.

Okay...just cut things short (try my very best, yaa...) I know i'm damn chiong hei. :P

Karaoke Session with my Bodo Family

I met my bodo family (Estee, Rocky and Casey) for karaoke session together with Joey and Cody. Rocky fetched me from home and we went to midvalley's redbox and sang karaoke for 4 hours. It was so much funnnn...and the time really flies so fast!

My Bodo Family photo~

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket



Drinking Session with Joann, Carmen and Aames

We were sort of bar hopping after the Beverly Hill's Chihuahua movie with Joann at Pavilion. We started drinking from 7 til 12 at night....from Michealengo at Pavilion, to Luna Bar at Menara PanGlobal and then to X-Bistro at Tmn Desa. I gave up drinking when i reached X-Bistro...i almost fall asleep there.

Photobucket Photobucket





New Year's Eve Celebration

On new year's eve..Donovan brought me to KL city to have a walk and have dinner at Jln Alor. Before 3p.m. the road was already blocked and it caused a jam in the city. Donovan had to used alternate routes to get to Sg. Wang. I bought a ring for Joann with a letter "J" on it...and mine with a letter "S" on it. Heheee..it's very nice!!

After dinner at Jln Alor, we head towards Hilton hotel at KL Sentral to meet up with Joann and Aames. They haven't arrived so we head to McDonalds at Kl Sentral for 2nd round of dinner. HAHA...2 skinny monsters with good appetite... :P

We countdown for new year at Hilton's lounge. There was Joann and her mommy, then Aames with his big big family (sisters, brothers, step dad, mom, nieces and nephews). The fireworks were greaaaattt~~ And we all danced and sang together...it was a happy night~ I was sooo happy~

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


My Date with Donovan

Ok...i know you're all curious about Don and me. And i don't wanna hide from you all that i'm dating with someone. But i wanna make it clear that we're not together at this moment. ;)

He brought me for a nice and cozy dinner at Jake's Charbroil Steakhouse at Damansara. The steak there is niceeeee...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

He also surprised me with 3 roses after he fetched me from my interview. He asked me if I knew the meaning of 3 roses...and i said, "It means 'I love you'." I know i was right...and i always loved roses.

Photobucket

We spent Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve together.

Photobucket Photobucket

We played grand piano together...but he played much more than i do. He can play over 60 songs...i envy him a lot for that. Though i am a piano teacher..i can't play by ear like he does.





He brought me back to his house so that i could see his jack russell named "Fido"...he looks so cute and macho...lol~

Photobucket Photobucket

We also watched movies together..."Bedtime stories", "Four Christmases" and "The Day the Earth Stood Still"...played pool....danced our first dance on the new year...and jumped into the swimming pool together on christmas day.

All I got to say that it was definately a great trip~~ I had a wonderful time with everyone...and enjoyed myself a looot ;) For that...i know am blessed and lucky to have such wonderful people around me. :)

Love you all lotsssssss~~~~

6 comments:

ms.bulat said...

girls will always like flowers despite wadever they wanna say :D
hahahahahahha
im thankful you enjoyed your contdown!! really and omg. play by ear-_- giler

ms.bulat said...

sylvia why didnt you sing. hahahaah im sure u know both songs

Sylvia said...

esteeee...ya play by ear..don't play play...i let him listen to a song from my handphone then he play on the spot..i was like..OMG.... -_-

ehehehe...i dowan to spoil the songggg...actually i sang one of the song..."in love with you"...the file is so big coz i recorded to whole song. didn't upload that... xD

simply Ed said...

LOL.... I like it like it...
LOLX LOLX..


Sighs should add in my resolution... to play piano like the guy... darn...

ms.bulat said...

OMG
i cant even play baabaa black sheep right la-_- zzzzz

hahahahaha i dont mind hearingggg T_T cehss. wait till u come down *i cant belief thats the freakin new excuse now. wait till you come down * LOL

Sylvia said...

hahaha..i will post more of his playing okk?? :D u want live one also can...haha..i will ask him plan to play for all of us...then we will throw flowers at him after he finishes ok?? :P

cousin...donovan's advice to you to play like him is to play 2 hours everyday for 11 years...then if u're lucky you can remember all the keys and the sounds on the piano. xD