Monday, January 26, 2009

KP goes shopping :)

aiyah... i know lar... y shop in KCH when i can do it much better in KL...
the fact that i am lazy to go shopping in KL is undeniable... the traffic sucks, the parking, the crowds, and the walking... all shucks!!! and i hate shopping alone!@!#$%

well... on the CNY eve (which was a few hours back) i ask Sylvia to drive and accompany me for shopping... at first, i tot of getting a hush puppies shoe and also a hair cut...

so, Sylvia suggested we go to The Spring... much to my disappointment, the design that i was looking for was not sold there... *siiiiiiiggghhhhhh* so, we took the chance to look at Charles and Keith... i must say i lovessss the design... but sadly, it's not good for my toes since the 'architecture' was build in a way the center gravity support all goes to my toes... (pretty sad in a way) but hey... look what i did instead of trying on the shoes....


*uuuuu~ million dollar baby wanna be shade*

*hmmm... too round for my face....*

of course i didn't buy those shades since i don't need one... anyway... our next destination was to Crown Square (odd but yeah... some 'errand' to run there) i told syl that i'll check out the saloon there while she can go do her stuffs. What was the name of the saloon again?.. MacPhee? something close to that.. my recommendation? don't go there. Look at that leng chai doing my hair?


he actually hit my head with the dryer once, got the comb stuck on my ears a few times, and break my hair while he's drying my hair.... but i do admit the hair wash (minus shampoo on my shirt) + massage session was quite nice. The hairstylist who cut my hair... very unprofessional.. why? he simply cut my bang, and suddenly he notice he did it wrong and tried bout 15 mins trying to fix it and finally gave up...


*hmm... RM60 haircut and i look exactly like last CNY...*

back to the shoe story.... we went to saberkas after my haircut. of course, the hush puppies shoe that i was looking for wasnt there either... upon desperation of getting a shoe that suitable for both work and leisure, i ended up buying something which is quite out of my expectation. oh well, it's actually nice looking and sylvia chose it for me. :)

after shoe shopping, we head up for lingerie shopping... opps... i made sylvia bought something too... when at the counter, i paid RM88 for my stuffs... wah... so ong number arrr... hehehe... before we left saberkas, i manage to stop by the kaya ball stall.... yummy! havent had that for long long time already!!!

all shopping done and it's time to go home. i just wanna say, thank you sylvia for you time... i know you were tired and a little 'stoned' (no, not drug stoned) but you still take me around... thank so much!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

hehehe...my pleasure, ping. :)

hahaha...you have to mention i was a little 'stoned' ahh? :P well, i wouldn't be if not coz of me karaoke-ing til 4am the night b4.

glad u bought your shoeeee. i was tempted to buy a pair....but i managed to forced myself not to. :D

kohping said...

but you bought two pairs of '...'

LoL

Sylvia said...

-_- i bought two pairs of 'spectacles'. hahaha....you also!